Albert Lea Seed is Open for Farm Seed Business with
Temporary Limits on In-Store Shopping
Farm Seed Sales & Pick Up
We are focused on cleaning and shipping seed to enable our farm customers to plant their fields this spring. In order to slow down the spread of Coronavirus and protect the health of our employees and our farm customers, please note the following:
- Please call us in advance of ordering or picking up seed: 800-352-5247
- Farm customers are welcome to drive to Albert Lea to pick up their seed.
- After parking, enter the sales floor through the door on the South side of the building (adjacent to the greenhouse)
- We can also ship your seed directly to your farm for $90-$120 pallet throughout the 5-state area (call for a quote)
- We ship small orders of seed by UPS and SpeeDee every day, please order by phone or on alseed.com
- We will not be open for in-store retail shopping of garden seed, animal food, bird feed, or fertilizer.
Garden Center Customers
We will be temporarily closed to in-store shopping.
Beginning Thursday, March 19, the Albert Lea Seed Garden Center will be open only for pre-ordered curb-side pickup and direct shipment.
- We will not be open for in-store retail shopping of garden seed, animal food, bird feed, or fertilizer. Garden Center customers who want to pick up any of these items should call 507-377-2372, order their items, and then call the number again from the parking lot. We will then load the items into your car. Over-the-phone credit-card payment will be required.
- We are still offering items from our Garden Center Catalog. VIEW CATALOG
- We ship small orders of seed by UPS and SpeeDee every day, please order by phone at 507-377-2372.
- The Garden Center will reopen on Monday, April 13 (or upon further guidance from the CDC & Minnesota Dept. of Health).
- Please call 507-377-2372 for curbside pickup service.
Thank you for your understanding and your continued business!