Organic Viking O.51-04GS Seed Corn
ONE HYBRID TO DO IT ALL? THIS ONE IS IT!
- Very good yielding, stable grain hybrid for organic fields
- Outstanding digestibility and tonnage ratings for silage; superior choice for a dial-purpose hybrid
- Good emergence and root strength
- Good late-season health, above average height
- Best performance on medium to heavy soils with good fertility
out of stock
Albert Lea Seed is committed to the success of organic farmers, and our Viking & Blue River brands offer the leading lineup of organic corn hybrids in the United States. Our seed is screened, trialed, tested, and is specifically adapted to the unique challenges of organic farming. For example, we know that fast emergence and strong early-season growth are crucial characteristics for organic corn. We also know how important the absence of GMOs is to organic farmers and consumers. We were the first company in the U.S. to offer a purity guarantee on corn. Hybrids designated PURE are 99% GMO-free, and products designated ULTRAPURE are 99.9% GMO-free.
We source our germplasm from large and small breeding programs and run our own replicated testing program to compare all these hybrid corn seeds. We are looking for the highest yield (and the best tonnage/quality for silage), but we are also screening hybrids for emergence, ear flex, drydown, stalk and root strength, disease resistance, drought tolerance, and population tolerance. Some of our replicated trials are run on certified organic ground so we can see how our hybrids and varieties perform under organic conditions. When you plant Viking & Blue River organic seed corn, you can be sure it has been screened and produced specifically for organic farming. You deserve the best so why settle? Plant Viking & Blue River.
EARLY PAY DISCOUNTS
9% paid by Sept. 15, 2022
8% paid by Nov. 15, 2022
7% paid by Dec. 15, 2022
6% paid by Jan. 15, 2023
3% paid by Feb. 15, 2023
Not available with John Deere Financing.
Available on corn, soybeans, and alfalfa seed only.
20-99 units $2/unit
100-199 units $3/unit
200-399 units $4/unit
400+ units $5/unit
40-149 bags $0.75/unit
150-249 bags $1.00/unit
250-500 bags $1.25/unit
500+ bags $1.50/unit
Box Sales: Additional $1.00/unit
BOXED CORN AND SOYBEANS
• Corn available in 40-unit (80M/unit) bulk boxes
• Soybeans available in 40-unit (140M/unit) bulk boxes or totes
• No additional packaging discounts apply for boxes or totes
• Orders need to be placed by Feb. 28, 2023
• Bulk boxes must be returned by June 30, 2023
• Cost of returning boxes is the responsibility of the customer
• $600 deposit per box invoiced at time of delivery
JOHN DEERE FINANCIAL SPECIAL TERMS
• Available on corn, soybeans, and alfalfa
• $2,500 minimum purchase.
• ‘Regular’ purchase John Deere Financing is available on any
product with no minimum purchase (special terms do not apply).
• JDF customer service: 1-800-356-9033
• Apply online at:
Have you used this product? Let us know what you think.