Viking 1218N Non-GMO Soybeans
DEPENDABLE AND WIDELY ADAPTED
- 58 Bu average over two years in our trials
- Good performance south of zone as an earlier maturity option or replant
- Rps3a gene for excellent Phytophthora tolerance
- Cyst nematode resistant (PI88788), and good IDC tolerance
- Medium height, medium-bush, good standing
Call for price and to place an order
There are different markets for different types of soybeans. Many farmers have capitalized on the potential premiums available from growing non-GMO soybean seed for some of them. Our focus is on producing high-yielding and agronomically sound yellow-hilum and dark-hilum soybeans, so growers have options. We are confident in our conventional soybean seed's ability to yield and compete with the best genetics on the market. In fact, we believe they are some of the best varieties available—something our internal data, university testing, FIRST Trials, and other field tests confirm time and time again.
Have you used this product? Let us know what you think.