IA CP42 Pollinator Monarch Mix (10:30)
- This mix meets special CRP requirements of 1.5% milkweed composition, and 60% of the total forbes being “High Value”
- For restoring and conserving native plant communities to benefit pollinators, bees, monarchs, and beneficial insects
- 25% grass, 75% forbs (at least 3 forbs species per bloom period)
- Iowa minimum of 40 seeds/sq ft. (10 grass, 30 forbs)
- This mix was developed using the IA 327 Conservation Cover Calculator
*Species substitutions may be necessary based on availability.
$250.00 / acre
NRCS CRP Mixtures
Our CRP mixtures are designed to meet state NRCS specifications. Since the mixtures can vary depending on availability, please call for exact species composition and pricing.
OTHER MIXES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Call us for mixtures not listed above or if you’re unsure as to what you need. We also offer mixtures for Wisconsin.
Iowa NRCS – Establishing & Managing Native Plantings
Iowa NRCS – Planning and Understanding Diverse Native Seed Mixes
Have you used this product? Let us know what you think.