MN CP42 Monarch Pollinator Mix
- This mix meets special CRP requirements of 1.5% milkweed composition, and 60% of the total forbes being “High Value”
- For restoring and conserving native plant communities to benefit pollinators, bees, monarchs, and beneficial insects
- 25% grass, 75% forbs (at least 3 forbs species per bloom period)
- Minnesota minimum of 35 seeds/sq ft,
- This mix was developed using the MN 327 Conservation Cover Pollinator Habitat Calculator
Click here for seed mix
*Species substitutions may be necessary based on availability.
$200.00 / acre
NRCS CRP Mixtures
Our CRP mixtures are designed to meet state NRCS specifications. Since the mixtures can vary depending on availability, please call for exact species composition and pricing.
OTHER MIXES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Call us for mixtures not listed above or if you’re unsure as to what you need. We also offer mixtures for Wisconsin.