MN CP42 Pollinator Standard CRP Mix
- For restoring and conserving native plant communities to benefit pollinators, bees, monarchs, and beneficial insects
- 25% grass, 75% forbs (at least 3 forbs species per bloom period)
- Minnesota minimum of 35 seeds/sq ft,
- This mix was developed using the MN 327 Conservation Cover Pollinator Habitat Calculator
- Call for “Honey Bee” or “Monarch Habitat” specific mixtures – they have slightly different requirements.
*Species substitutions may be necessary based on availability.
$120.00 / acre
NRCS CRP Mixtures
Our CRP mixtures are designed to meet state NRCS specifications. Since the mixtures can vary depending on availability, please call for exact species composition and pricing.
OTHER MIXES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Call us for mixtures not listed above or if you’re unsure as to what you need. We also offer mixtures for Wisconsin.