Pro Sport and Lawn Mix
- Three elite bluegrass varieties; two of which are approved by the Alliance for Low Input Sustainable Turf (A-List). These varieties maintain excellent turf quality under the harshest conditions; requiring less water, fertilizer, and chemicals to do so. This equates to less inputs and a more forgiving turf. Advanced genetics for deep, dark green color, excellent summer density, wear tolerance, drought tolerance, and broad-spectrum disease and insect resistance
- Contains a modest 10% elite perennial ryegrass for rapid establishment, but not overly competitive with the bluegrass. Furthermore, the bluegrass varieties in this mix are quick to germinate and establish.
- Excellent choice for sports fields, home lawns, or anywhere else where maximum performance is desired
- This mix is versatile and can be grown in both high and low maintenance programs
$31.50 – $240.00
Lawn Seed Mixtures for the Homestead
The secret to establishing a new lawn faster?
Variety and quality. Our seed mixtures include improved varieties with better drought resistance, earlier spring green-up, vibrant green color, and overall better lawn health. No annual species, clay coatings, noxious weeds, or fillers – just pure, quality seed for a greener yard.
MIXTURE SEEDING RATE
Broadcast or drill 150-250 lbs per acre (4-7 lbs per 1,000 sq ft). Use heavier rate for quicker establishment and fill. Use lower rates if drilling seed.
Overseed at 75-175 lbs per acre (2-4 lbs per 1,000 sq ft). Use lower rates if drilling seed.
- 35% Bluenote Kentucky Bluegrass
- 30% Acoustic Kentucky Bluegrass
- 25% Volt Kentucky Bluegrass
- 10% Blackstone Perennial Ryegrass