Sun and Shade Lawn Seed Mixture
- Excellent shade tolerance
- Great in tough soils – good multi-purpose mix for sun or shade
- Two premium shade-tolerant fescues for diversity and persistence in shady areas
$25.75 – $182.50
Lawn Seed Mixtures for the Homestead
The secret to establishing a new lawn faster?
Variety and quality. Our seed mixtures include improved varieties with better drought resistance, earlier spring green-up, vibrant green color, and overall better lawn health. No annual species, clay coatings, noxious weeds, or fillers – just pure, quality seed for a greener yard.
MIXTURE SEEDING RATE
Broadcast or drill 150-250 lbs per acre (4-7 lbs per 1,000 sq ft). Use heavier rate for quicker establishment and fill. Use lower rates if drilling seed.
Overseed at 75-175 lbs per acre (2-4 lbs per 1,000 sq ft). Use lower rates if drilling seed.
- 20% Selway Kentucky Bluegrass
- 20% Turf-type Perennial Ryegrass
Have you used this product? Let us know what you think.