Sustainable Lawn Lawn Seed Mixture
- Attractive lawn with slower growth compared to Kentucky Bluegrass. Slower growth provides an opportunity to mow less.
- Fine-bladed, wispy appearance. The turf can be mown for a very tidy appearance (photo background) or left unmown for a natural look (photo foreground)
- Suitable for no-mow areas, vineyards, orchards, and septic mounds.
- Can also be used for traditional lawns and it is especially adaptable to dense shade conditions.
- Thick turf helps out-competes weeds
- Does not require fertilizer or irrigation
Seed is coated with Nitro-Coat Organic (50% coating, OMRI approved)
$26.25 - $187.50
Lawn Seed Mixtures for the Homestead
The secret to establishing a new lawn faster?
Variety and quality. Our seed mixtures include improved varieties with better drought resistance, earlier spring green-up, vibrant green color, and overall better lawn health. No annual species, clay coatings, noxious weeds, or fillers – just pure, quality seed for a greener yard.
MIXTURE SEEDING RATE
Broadcast or drill 150-250 lbs per acre (4-7 lbs per 1,000 sq ft). Use heavier rate for quicker establishment and fill. Use lower rates if drilling seed.
Overseed at 75-175 lbs per acre (2-4 lbs per 1,000 sq ft). Use lower rates if drilling seed.