Viking (106RM) 72-06 Non-GMO Seed Corn
236 BUSHELS, 12 LOCATIONS IN 2020!
- Outstanding yield performance across multiple locations
- Excellent tolerance to Tar Spot, Goss’s Wilt & Northern Corn Leaf Blight
- Widely adapted east to west and moving north as a full season hybrid
- Strong agronomics, staygreen and late season intactness
- Best kept on well-drained soils
out of stock
Albert Lea Seed is 100% focused on giving you the best non-GMO corn available, and our Viking brand offers the leading non-GMO seed corn lineup in the Midwest. Our conventional, non-GMO seed corn is screened, trialed, and tested, and it holds yields with and often beats the best traited corn out there, including those from multinational companies. We source our germplasm from large and small breeding programs and run our own replicated testing program to compare all these hybrids. Sure, we are looking for the highest yield, but we are also screening hybrids for stalk and root strength, disease resistance, drought tolerance, and population tolerance. You deserve the best, so plant Viking seed corn.