Premium Sunny Lawn Seed Mixture
- Formerly named “Our Best”, this traditional Kentucky bluegrass blend is suitable for most lawn areas.
- Improved bluegrass varieties provide enhanced drought resistance, rapid spring green-up, and disease resistance
- Perennial ryegrass germinates rapidly for quick establishment, while creeping red fescue enhances light shade adaptability
- Home lawn, commercial lots, parks, sports fields
- For irrigated or non-irrigated lawns. This mix will go dormant after prolonged periods of dry conditions.
- For sun or light shade
$27.50 – $200.00
Lawn Seed Mixtures for the Homestead
The secret to establishing a new lawn faster?
Variety and quality. Our seed mixtures include improved varieties with better drought resistance, earlier spring green-up, vibrant green color, and overall better lawn health. No annual species, clay coatings, noxious weeds, or fillers – just pure, quality seed for a greener yard.
MIXTURE SEEDING RATE
Broadcast or drill 150-250 lbs per acre (4-7 lbs per 1,000 sq ft). Use heavier rate for quicker establishment and fill. Use lower rates if drilling seed.
Overseed at 75-175 lbs per acre (2-4 lbs per 1,000 sq ft). Use lower rates if drilling seed.