Viking (104RM) 51-04 Non-GMO Seed Corn
2ND PLACE, 247 BUSHELS, 2019 SOUTHEAST MN FIRST SUMMARY!
- Outstanding dual-purpose hybrid
- Excellent digestibility and tonnage ratings for silage
- Excellent late-season health & above average height
- Good emergence and root strength
- Best performance on medium to heavy soils
- Save $10 per bag by ordering this hybrid insecticide-free
Call for price and to place an order
Albert Lea Seed is 100% focused on giving you the best non-GMO corn available, and our Viking brand offers the leading non-GMO seed corn lineup in the Midwest. Our conventional, non-GMO seed corn is screened, trialed, and tested, and it holds yields with and often beats the best traited corn out there, including those from multinational companies. We source our germplasm from large and small breeding programs and run our own replicated testing program to compare all these hybrids. Sure, we are looking for the highest yield, but we are also screening hybrids for stalk and root strength, disease resistance, drought tolerance, and population tolerance. You deserve the best, so plant Viking seed corn.