AerialMax CC5 Cover Crop Mix
PERFECT FOR ROTATION
Designed for aerial application into standing corn or soybeans. Mix diversity provides excellent fall / early spring soil coverage.
- Best results when flown on or applied prior to corn dieback (at or before black layer) or at soybean leaf yellowing before leaf drop
- Time your fly-on with a predicted rain for best establishment success
- Not a good fit for V6/last cultivation seeding in corn
- Winter rye will winter over, other species will winterkill
- Can be grazed if established early
Aug. 1 – Sept. 15 (Can be planted later than range but later planting will lessen growth of radish and rape)
50-60 lbs/acre at ½” to ¾” deep. Drill, broadcast or aerial apply.
$10.70 - $32.00
Our cover crop mixes for grazing are a combination of nitrogen fixing and biomass producing species specially chosen to maximize cover crop benefits and complement a diverse crop rotation. These mixes will improve soil structure, add and scavenge nutrients, compete with weeds and simplify the seeding process. We are also happy to work with you on custom cover crop blends that will fit any rotation, field, or soil type.