DiverseMax CC10 Cover Crop Mix
Everything But the Kitchen Sink
Our most diverse mix. Maintains vigorous growth over wide range of soils, weather conditions and growing seasons.
- Warm & cool season species for versatility
- Plant after small grains, peas or sweet corn
- Diverse mix for longer planting window
- Will likely winterkill in Upper Midwest
- Not a good fit after full- season crops
- Inoculate with Exceed Pea/Vetch, Cowpea/Mung Bean/Sunn Hemp
Planting Date: June 1 – Sept. 1
Seeding: 40-50 lbs/acre at ½” to ¾” deep. Drill for best results.
$13.50 – $60.00
Our cover crop mixes for grazing are a combination of nitrogen fixing and biomass producing species specially chosen to maximize cover crop benefits and complement a diverse crop rotation. These mixes will improve soil structure, add and scavenge nutrients, compete with weeds and simplify the seeding process. We are also happy to work with you on custom cover crop blends that will fit any rotation, field, or soil type.
- 10% Chickling Vetch
- 10% Annual Ryegrass
- 10% Sunn Hemp
- 10% Berseem Clover
- 10% Common Vetch
- 10% Buckwheat
- 5% Sorghum-Sudangrass
- 5% Lentil
- 2.5% Dwarf Essex Rapeseed
Have you used this product? Let us know what you think.