Viking 2018N Non-GMO Soybeans
EXCELLENT YIELDS AND AGRONOMICS
- Proven performance across Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa and Illinois
- Medium height, medium-bush bean that works well in wide rows
- Very strong emergence, ideal for no-till or early planting
- Excellent standability
- Black hilum, average seed size
Call for price and to place an order
There are different markets for different types of soybeans. Many farmers have capitalized on the potential premiums available from growing non-GMO soybean seed for some of them. Our focus is on producing high-yielding and agronomically sound yellow-hilum and dark-hilum soybeans, so growers have options. We are confident in our conventional soybean seed's ability to yield and compete with the best genetics on the market. In fact, we believe they are some of the best varieties available—something our internal data, university testing, FIRST Trials, and other field tests confirm time and time again.
EARLY PAY DISCOUNT
- 10% if paid by Sept. 30, 2023
- 7% if paid by Nov. 30, 2023
- 5% if paid by Dec. 30, 2023
- 3% if paid by Jan. 30, 2024
Not available with John Deere Financing.
Available on corn, soybeans, and alfalfa seed only.
Boxed Corn and Soybeans
- Seed corn is available in 40-unit (80M/unit) hard-sided pro-boxes or soft-sided tote bags at no additional charge
- Soybeans are available in 40-unit (140M/Unit or 110M/unit) soft-sided tote bags at no additional charge.
- Soybeans are available in 40-unit (140M/unit or 110M/unit) hard-sided pro-boxes for an additional $3/unit
- Orders for boxes or totes must be placed by Feb. 29, 2024
- Bulk boxes must be returned by June 30, 2024
- Cost of returning boxes is the responsibility of the customer
- $600 deposit per box invoiced at time of delivery
John Deere Financial Special Terms
||Dec. 30, 2023
||Jan. 30, 2024
||Sept. 30, 2024
- Available on corn, soybeans, and alfalfa
- $2,500 minimum purchase.
- “Regular” purchase JDF is available on any product with no minimum purchase (special terms do not apply).
- JDF customer service: 1-800-356-9033
- Apply online at: