Virtue V1821 Non-GMO Soybeans
YELLOW HILUM, HIGH PROTEIN, GREAT YIELDS
- Strong yield performance across a wide range of environments
- Excellent emergence and standability
- Good disease tolerance to White Mold, Sudden Death Syndrome, and IDC
- PI88788 gene for cyst nematode resistance
- New genetics from VIRTUE Seeds (see below)
- Protein 39% in our 2021 testing
- V1821 requires a signed single-use agreement before seed delivery
[Click here for License Agreements]
*Virtue Seeds is a non-GMO soybean brand that’s taking an unconventional approach to the conventional soybean industry. Our sole intent is to create elite non-GMO soybean products with the highest yielding genetics and advanced stress and disease tolerance. VIRTUE’S PURE GENETIC POWER is shaking up with market, bringing unique opportunity to lower your input expenses and increase your profit per bushel.*
Call for price and to place an order
There are different markets for different types of soybeans. Many farmers have capitalized on the potential premiums available from growing non-GMO soybean seed for some of them. Our focus is on producing high-yielding and agronomically sound yellow-hilum and dark-hilum soybeans, so growers have options. We are confident in our conventional soybean seed's ability to yield and compete with the best genetics on the market. In fact, we believe they are some of the best varieties available—something our internal data, university testing, FIRST Trials, and other field tests confirm time and time again.
EARLY PAY DISCOUNT
- 10% if paid by Sept. 30, 2023
- 7% if paid by Nov. 30, 2023
- 5% if paid by Dec. 30, 2023
- 3% if paid by Jan. 30, 2024
Not available with John Deere Financing.
Available on corn, soybeans, and alfalfa seed only.
Boxed Corn and Soybeans
- Seed corn is available in 40-unit (80M/unit) hard-sided pro-boxes or soft-sided tote bags at no additional charge
- Soybeans are available in 40-unit (140M/Unit or 110M/unit) soft-sided tote bags at no additional charge.
- Soybeans are available in 40-unit (140M/unit or 110M/unit) hard-sided pro-boxes for an additional $3/unit
- Orders for boxes or totes must be placed by Feb. 29, 2024
- Bulk boxes must be returned by June 30, 2024
- Cost of returning boxes is the responsibility of the customer
- $600 deposit per box invoiced at time of delivery
John Deere Financial Special Terms
||Dec. 30, 2023
||Jan. 30, 2024
||Sept. 30, 2024
- Available on corn, soybeans, and alfalfa
- $2,500 minimum purchase.
- “Regular” purchase JDF is available on any product with no minimum purchase (special terms do not apply).
- JDF customer service: 1-800-356-9033
- Apply online at: