Out of Stock
Frosty Berseem Clover
- Multi-cut variety bred for later maturity, cold tolerance, productivity and enhanced forage quality
- Aggressive growth; establishes quickly
- Good biomass production and can fix 100 lbs N/acre at flowering
- No recorded cases of bloat
- Usually winterkills but slightly more frost tolerant than crimson clover
- Coated with NitroCoat (OMRI)
Seeding: 12-15 lbs/acre at ¼” to ½” deep. Drill or increase rate to broadcast seed.
$25.00 – $175.00
Have you used this product? Let us know what you think.