Organic CoverMax Winter Rye
Most common and most hardy fall-seeded cover crop in northern climates.
Winter rye competes heavily with weeds and produces lots of forage/green manure in the spring. Will germinate down to 35°F soil temp. Excellent feed value as late-season forage with protein levels up to 18%.
- Bred to maximize the benefits of winter rye as cover-crop
- Outstanding emergence and early biomass growth in the spring
- Utilize seeding rates and dates for standard VNS Rye
- Not suitable for grain production (contains a trace of winter wheat)
- Call for Price on Semi Load Quantity
$21.75 / 50lb Bag
Tips for Rolling and Crimping Winter Rye before Organic Soybeans & Decisions for Less-than-Ideal Conditions. READ NOW.